As you already know, we have launched the Zapier integration for Kommunicate. This will open the possibility of integrating Kommunicate with 2000+ other apps.
Zapier lets you connect Kommunicate to 2,000+ other web services. Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn’t be possible.
Each Zap has one app as the Trigger, where your information comes from and which causes one or more Actions in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
Popular Zaps you can use with Kommunicate
Kommunicate has a variety of integration use cases. However, to narrow it down, you can integrate with:
- CRMS such as Zendesk, Pipedrive and Hubspot.
- Email marketing and marketing automation software such as Mailchimp and ActiveCampaign.
- Team communication channels such as Slack.
- Productivity and office tools such as Google Spreadsheets and Airtable…
And many many more. For instance, here is the list of popular Zaps templates you can use on the go:
Go ahead and try these out. If you are using any other Zaps that we should add here, I am all ears. Share it in comments or talk to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will be more than happy to append your suggestions to the list.
How do I connect Kommunicate to Zapier?
- Log in to Zapier or create a new account.
- Locate the search icon on the top-right menu bar and search for “Kommunicate”
- Use your credentials to connect your Kommunicate account to Zapier.
- You can start creating an automation after this step. Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the – Zap Editor.
- Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you’ll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
At Kommunicate, we are envisioning a world-beating customer support solution to empower the new era of customer support. Above all, we would love to have you onboard to have a first-hand experience of Kommunicate. You can signup here and start delighting your customers right away.