Last Updated on April 11, 2023
The last month of the year saw the Engineers at Kommunicate roll up their sleeves and work round the clock to make our chatbot solution better than any of the competitors in the market. Here is what we achieved last month:
- Integration Page UI: Our Integrations page on the dashboard got a fresh new look. All the integrations are listed down neatly according to categories. For example, the Messaging category contains all popular Messaging apps such as WhatsApp, Facebook, Line, Telegram, etc. This will make it easier for you to navigate through all the various integrations available.
2. Zendesk Sunshine Integration: We are happy to announce that we have now launched the Sunshine integration on the dashboard. Sunshine is an open and flexible CRM platform native to AWS. It is a Zendesk product.
3. 360 Dialog integration Simplified:
360 Dialog Integration is as simple as entering the phone number you wish to use in the “WhatsApp Number” box provided and clicking on the “Integrate” button, whereby you will be taken to the 360 Dialog’s website. From here, just log in, authorize the partner, choose your number and click “Save Selection.” We have thus made it a lot easier to integrate 360 Dialog with Kommunicate.
Android SDK 2.5.3 Released
- Auto Suggestion Button color customization
- Added support for AES256 encryption and decryption