Last Updated on June 23, 2022
Lots of things for WhatsApp messages, a new Zendesk marketplace app and groundwork for upcoming Self-learning bot capabilities! If you want to know more, check kommunicate.io or follow us https://www.linkedin.com/company/kommunicate/
- Zendesk Marketplace app
Now Zendesk customers can continue using Zendesk for live chat and fuel their Zendesk dashboard with the power of Kommunicate’s AI
- Voice notes support for Whatsapp.
Don’t just depend on text, give more options to your users and agents to interact effectively on whatsapp. End users and agents can send a voice message on WhatsApp.
- Image support via Chatbot in WhatsApp.
A picture says a thousand words. Now share images via chatbot and make the conversation more delightful. Decrease load on your agents and also decrease your resolution time with this new feature of image sharing on WhatsApp
- Convert Link button format (in FB)
Facebook messenger link button support is added
- Priority of Intent Answers and Small talk
The intent answer will have higher priority than small talk
Update user details via a bot is not working Error: Cannot set headers after they are sent to the client
- We’ve released a new version of Kommunicate Android SDK(2.3.6):
- Added support for User’s Away/Online Status Listener
- We’ve released a new version of Kommunicate Flutter SDK(1.4.2):
- Added support for User’s Away/Online Status in realtime
- Fixed the notification issue in Android 12
- Design Upgrade in Android
Updates in Android Agent App (3.1.0)
- Upgraded Operators permissions
- Added support for Auto sync conversation on Conversation List page
- Added Switch Application ID Feature
- Layout changes
- Set up Sentry for better exception handling
- Multiple bug fixes and optimization
That’s all for now. Watch out for this space for more updates.