Last Updated on June 23, 2022
It’s a new year and we’re starting it off strong with some great new features and updates to your favorite chatbot – Kommunicate. Read on to find out what was new in your Kommunicate account during the month of January.
Now we support, telegram integration with Kommunicate. You can build a chatbot using Kompose and deploy it on your telegram channel to engage with your user.
Currently, we support rich messages like suggested replies and welcome messages.
For more details, please head here.
Kompose Entity Extraction
Entities are useful when some data is to be extracted such as Date, Time, location, etc. With Kommunicate’s Kompose, users can extract all such data, making the bot that much more efficient.
Now you can join our referral program and get a 20 % discount on the next billing.
This option is active for all users. Settings > Billing > Referrals
You can see the Referrals option in the dashboard, where you can share the unique links to anyone via WhatsApp or email. Once your referral creates an account & purchased a plan, you will receive a 20% discount on the next billing.
- Show account disabled screen in Goole login flow
- Attachments not going in Twilio
- FB suggested/quick replies are coming as buttons
- Kompose buttons are coming in FB
- Form validation isn’t working lex v1 & v2 Bot.
- When the chat is assigned to the bot the Agent tries to assign the chat to him the Active bot is not disappearing in realtime
- Sometimes intents are not getting saved
- ReferenceError: Can’t find variable: Notification
We’ve released a new version of Kommunicate Android SDK(2.3.5):
- Now we support Dropdown in Prechat lead collection
- Added Chat Widget floating button: KmChatWidget, which can be used to create an icon for opening conversation
- Added new chat design with backward compatibility. To use previous design, use “innerTimestampDesign”: true in applozic-settings.json
- Auto-sync conversation for Agents in All Conversation screen
- Bug fix for Android 12
We’ve released a new version of Kommunicate Android SDK(6.4.0):
- Added support for Dropdown in Prechat lead collection
- We added support for PreChatLeadCollection
- Added iOS Event Listeners to watch chat widget’s events
- Fixed Dynamic ReplyMeta Data issue
- Updated API endpoints
- Add support to update Team ID after conversation created
- Replaced Applozic Pods with KM Chat UI & KM Core Pods
That’s all for now. Watch out for this space for more updates.