In the month of November, while everyone was busy celebrating Thanksgiving and Black Friday shopping, our team was hustling to add some cool features to your favorite customer support tool.
We are thankful to have customers like you – not just on Thanksgiving, but every day.Happy Thanksgiving
If you have missed the previous product release updates, Read here.
Bot analytics is one of my favorites in these releases!
Now there will be separate analytics for your bots in the dashboard. Bot analytics contains the total number of queries handled by your bot.
This will help you to know the performance of your bot and improve accordingly.
Note: We are coming up with more metrics in bot analytics. Stay tuned and watch this space.
React Native SDK
If you are using React Native, you can integrate Kommunicate in your React Native apps. We have released a dedicated React Native SDK.
To learn more the React Native SDK, see here.
Amazon Lex (Welcome message and rich message support)
Now you can add a welcome message and rich message to your Amazon Lex bot. Check the guidelines here.
Helpcenter (GTM & Custom search text)
- Now you can add GTM to your Helpcenter for adding your marketing scripts seamlessly in the Helpcenter page, making it SEO friendly. Please contact us for further help.
- From now onwards your customers can do a text-based search in your Helpcenter.
Disable pseudonyms for anonymous users
Now there will be an option in your dashboard for disabling pseudonyms for anonymous users. Once you disable this setting, the anonymous chat user’s name will be shown as some random ID in your dashboard.
CSAT design improvements
We have revamped the flow of the collecting CSAT ratings in the chat widget. Now the conversation rating and the comment option will appear in the single flow.
Bug fixes and other updates
- Pre chat popup widget now works with pre-chat lead collection form.
- Now chat transcript will have the user’s information and assignee name.
- Squashed a bug where the chat widget popup demo page was not working properly.
- Added restrictions on agent and operator from deleting conversations.
We have released a new version of iOS SDK 2.5.0
- Moved the new conversation button in the navigation bar to the right. Now the FAQ button’s position will be the same in the Conversation list and Conversation screen.
- Reduced warning count.
We have released a new version of Android SDK 1.9.3
1) Added launch and create method in conversation builder. It works as below:
- If there are no conversations, create a new conversation and open it.
- If there is only one conversation, open it.
- Given that there are multiple conversations, open the conversation list screen
2) SDK is now present under the Kommunicate organization in Bintray. The SDK needs to be imported using this path:
Updated in iOS Agent app:
- Improved conversation loading time.
- Squashed a bug related to UI styling on iOS 13.
- Fixed a crash that was happening in some cases when downloading images.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when sharing a contact.
- Worked on an issue where conversations were not loading in some cases.
Updates in Android Agent app:
- Fixed an issue where the bot was replying to an agent when logged in after the first install.
- Fixed a notification issue for Assigned messages.
- Worked on an issue where some conversations were not updating in real-time.
- Fixed an issue where deleting the conversation from the user info screen took the user to the old conversation list screen.
That’s all for now folks. See you guys soon!