I hope you had a nice Christmas and working towards your new year goals. It is very hard to be a businessman, but somehow you make it look so easy. May this year be full of success and good deals. Happy New Year!
In the month of December, we have added some powerful features to your favorite customer support tool.
If you have missed the previous updates, please read here.
Rich message – Form template
We have updated the form template in rich messages to accommodate other fields and types.
Currently, we support below input types
- Radio Buttons
Head here for more details about the new field formats in form templates.
UI – Conversations tag filter
- Now you can use the tag filter to search your conversations.
- For the reopened conversations, the tag will be added automatically.
Auto-forward conversations to third-party integration
Now we have added settings for enabling auto-forward conversation from Kommunicate to third-party integration such as Zendesk and Pipedrive. By default, this setting will be disabled in your dashboard and you can change it as per your requirement.
Now you can adjust volume and set different tones for your browser notifications.
Chat widget notifications
Now you can choose different sounds for your new messages notifications when your user moves to a different tab.
- Fixed an issue where bot human handoff was still working even after disabling it in the settings.
- Reassignment problems.
- CSAT rating was triggering before the bot text response.
We have released a new version of iOS SDK 3.0.0
- A new create conversation method based on the builder pattern. Now you can create different combinations based on your use-case.
- Added an option to pass the conversation title, it will also be shown in the navigation bar.
- Now you can change the user’s language which will be used for the bot reply.
- Added a method in ‘KMConfiguration’ for updating the chat context.
Flutter and React Native
- We’ve released a Kommunicate flutter plugin. Now you can use Kommunicate in your Flutter project.
- A new version(1.0.2) of our React Native SDK is out now. We’ve added an option to update ‘chatContext’. Also, we’ve improved the integration flow.
Updates in iOS Agent app:
- Fixed a crash that could occur when opening a conversation using a link.
- Fixed an issue where opening a conversation using a link would sometimes result in incorrect navigation flow.
Watch out this space for more updates!
At Kommunicate, we are envisioning a world-beating customer support solution to empower the new era of customer support. We would love to have you onboard to have a first-hand experience of Kommunicate. You can signup here and start delighting your customers right away.