After a lot of hustle and jaded release nights, we have released the latest version of Kommunicate. The February release consists of Zapier integration, other major improvements & bug fixes.
If you have missed the previous updates, please read here.
Zapier integration (Beta)
Zapier is one of the powerful online automation tools for connecting with your favorite apps. We have released the public beta version of Kommunicate Zapier integration. Now you connect your favorite customer support tool Kommunicate with different apps and automate your workflows.
Go to Zapier > Find and search Kommunicate in supported apps > Create Zaps.
At the moment we support 2 types of triggers (User creation and User updation) but we are working on adding more triggers to make it more efficient.
Give a try and please let us know your feedback.
Advanced conversation filter
The ability to refine the conversations has been simplified, now you can perform a detailed search by adding tags like ‘Spam’ & ‘First Response Pending’ in the status and also can search conversations based on the assignee.
Timezone based report
Previously the report was only shown based on the UTC Time format but now the report will be automatically shown based on the regions.
Bot Analytics (Default bot)
Now in the bot analytics by default, the data of assigned bot will be shown based on the bot routing rules.
Amazon Lex (New region support)
Now we support the Asia Pacific (Sydney) region for Amazon lex bot integration.
- Fixed a bug where CSAT rating text was not visible in the dashboard conversation.
- Fixed an issue related to Agile CRM where the data was not reflecting properly for the users.
- Squashed a bug where random keywords were generated for Pseudo names in the Agile CRM.
- Fixed an issue related to the round-robin conversation rule.
- Fixed an issue related to Helpcenter where articles of one Category were displayed in the other categories.
- Fixed a bug where the invited user with the admin role was not able to update the webhook and push notification setup.
That’s all for now folks! Watch out this space for more updates!
At Kommunicate, we are envisioning a world-beating customer support solution to empower the new era of customer support. We would love to have you on board to have a first-hand experience of Kommunicate. You can signup here and start delighting your customers right away.