Last Updated on April 20, 2022
March was a pretty busy month for us as we added many new capabilities to your favourite chatbot – Kommunicate. Read on to find out what’s new –
Smart AI – Training your bots just got more easier
We have made retraining the bots more simple and super easy.
You will now be able to see all the user queries where bot failed to respond along with the matching answer for the query that was sent by the human agent.
From bot insights, just add the question and answer pair to your Chatbot so that the next time the user comes with the same query, AI chatbot will be able to successfully answer it.
Kompose – Chatbot Builder
- Entity Extraction: It is now possible to extract entities like Date, Time, Location from the customer messages
- We have added a new UI for the Default, Link & Submit buttons – the feature will be soon available after some more enhancements
- Added support for List messages
- Added support for interactive message templates to whatsapp integration
- Dialogflow’s Google assistant messages not working in WhatsApp
- Errors in new insights pipeline | Kompose NLP
- Error with Shopify plugin
- Image should come into the dashboard and chat widget side in Zendesk chat
- Image URL should hide behind the link button in Zendesk chat transcript
- Bot name should show instead of bot id in Zendesk chat
- If the user has Bought the plan in INR, now when he tries to Update the plan in Billing page Error message is showed
- When a long quick reply is set and it is clicked in FB, the full message is not sent.
We’ve released a new version of Kommunicate iOS SDK(6.6.0):
- Added support Custom Payload configuration for prechat screen
- Added Support Realtime User online/Away status
- Added Event Listener for Conversation Resolve event
- Added Support for S3 Service for upload & downloads
- Updated KM Chat UI to 0.2.0
- Fixed SPM integration issue
That’s all for now. Watch out for this space for more updates.